fredag den 14. juni 2013

FLOWERS

I haven't been very active on this blog, but a lot has been going on in my life ...
Here are a few highlights from my drawings:


FLOWERS
 
Made in Skælskør, Denmark on May 17th, 2013
 
 
 
 
I was inspired, so I ended up making another one:
 
 
 
LILIES
 
Made in Skælskør, Denmark on May 19th, 2013
 
 
... and another one!
 
 
 
HIBISCUS
 
Made in Skælskør, Denmark on May 21st, 2013
 
 
I find that it's often the small things that matters the most. Looking at a flower and seeing it's beauty, and be reminded we humans are the flowers of this world. We have to focus more on our beauty, and let it shine like a flower. No filter there! You see the inner beauty shining through, the honesty, the truth, the love, the peace ... See the beauty in you and others! Go look for it!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar