fredag den 12. april 2013

CHILDREN'S STORY

BIRDIE BURT & COOKIE CURT
 
 
Inspired by a good friend of mine and her daughter, I'm working on creating a children's story.
 
As many of you may know, I often use a technique called Inner Voice Drawing, which I have learned from the artist Monika Kretschmar. It's about surrendering to your spirit through meditation, and then with closed eyes make the first lines of the drawing. Afterwards with open eyes you fill out what you see, and perhaps add more. I used this technique with this drawing, as many others, to find out what this story should be about ... cause I had so many ideas in my mind. Then I often find it wonderful to be able to meditate and then see what's put on paper, in stead of sitting in front of a blank piece of paper and be inhibited by your mind. So often inspiration comes from within , call it spirit, higher self, god, angels ... or what you like. It was just as easy to create the two names for the characters.
 
Along with the two drawings I have made so far, came a little story ... that I hope suits a 3 year old.
 
Started April 12th 2013 in Skælskør, Denmark

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar