mandag den 14. december 2015

GODDESSES & ANGELS

I have some goddesses and angels up for sale. I use them to inspire me and make me remember which qualities I posses. 

The Goddess of Solitude
21 x 21 cm
20 US $

Solitude is so important for me ... don't think it's loneliness. Solitude is about spending some kind of quality time with yourself. I love to draw and paint, so that's really something that makes my soul fly free and I get inspired by. Walking in nature is something I love to do too, in solitude feeling free and one with all that is.


The goddess of Survival
21 x 21 cm
20 US $

Growing up isn't easy, there are so much to learn and adjust to. We have to find our inner strength to do so, and here the goddess of survival is a great help, she teaches us to fight for what we believe in.
She backs you up and tells us that we can survive.


Angel of Light
Enjoy Life
21 x 21 cm
20 US $


The Angel of Light inspires us to live a joyful life, everything doesn't have to be so serious. It's okay to have fun and play ... it adds color to life.


Angel of Spirituality
Set Free
21 x 21 cm
20 US $

The Angel of Spirituality is here to teach us to find freedom in our lives. We don't always have to follow the path others think is right for us, we can go the path we choose. And all we have learned growing up, doesn't always serve us as adults, sometimes we have to let go of old patterns and create new ones. What makes you feel free?


Angel of Love
Smile
21 x 21 cm
20 US $

What makes you smile? Being loved always make me smile and feel good! Love is such an important word, we have to learn to love ourselves and others. But how do we do that? What makes you feel good? What makes you smile? And to me, love is the answer to every single question.


Angel of Joy
Having Fun
21 x 21 cm
20 US $

The Angel of Joy reminds us of having fun in our lives, we often forget that in a busy work life. What makes your heart sing? That's a joyful life to me, having fun with my family and friends, drawing and painting give me so much joy, it's a true high in my life, going into nature always makes my heart sing. Give room for more JOY in your life!


Angel of Peace
Letting go
21 x 21 cm
20 US $

The angel of peace is so important in my life. I don't wanna fight any more! I want to live in peace with myself and my surroundings! So I have to look inside myself first to see what doesn't serve me any more more. My fears, my anger, my resentment ... ??? Then I have to find a way to make peace with those feelings. Then I can look at the people that surround me and how they treat me. But remember always to work through your own issues first! Then I can can start dreaming about how I want my life to be. So The Angel of Peace is bringing forward one of the most important issues in your life.


All these pictures are made on paper with acrylic, their size is 21 x 21 cm / 8.25 x 8.25", and cost 20 US $ / 125 DKK.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar